Dear Friends, voluntary services in Germany is starting on 1st March 2020.
Are you particularly interested in one of the area below? Then let us know.
- People with disabilities (Health & Care)
- Church / Community / School
We would gently handle your application to secure a place in the selected area and instruct you on the main steps of the admission and preparation for arrival to Germany.If required, we are ready to provide you with airport pickup and transportation to your living place.
For your APPLICATION, please, provide us with the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- A complete curriculum vitae (CV)
- A motivation letter
- At least one letter of recommendation in German
- Proof of basic knowledge in German (B1 certificate)
- You must be at least 18 years old and not older than 25!
WE ONLY OFFER PLACES WITH ACCOMMODATION!
OUR SERVICES FOR VOLUNTEERS IN GERMANY
- 400 Euro monthly pocket and food allowance
- Free accommodation in single or double rooms with shared kitchen and bathroom
- Social benefits: contributions for health, accident and pension insurance are covered
- At least 27 vacation days yearly
- Seminars and educational days together with volunteers from Germany
- Voluntary card for discounts on public transport and many activities
- Qualified testimonial of employment after one year
Submit your application now!